Thank you for a great year in 2015! This blog was viewed 29,000 times in the past year. In 2015, 43 new posts were added to the site (for a total of 90) and 378 pictures uploaded, about a picture per day.
These are the top five posts of 2015. Have you read them all?
- Amid the ruins of Gordon Park’s riverside bathing pavilion
- Secrets of Shorewood’s Hubbard Park
- Just a neighborhood movie theater
- Drinking Pabst in Whitefish Bay
- Sunk, burned, and haunted, this tugboat keeps on working
Much more is on the way in 2016 —stay tuned!